The internships will last 3 months. Selected candidates’ primary task will be supporting the op-ed section by writing two policy-related op-ed of 700-800 words every month. Depending on their expertise, interns will be assigned to one of the following policy areas:
- Social development and inclusion
- Environment and Renewable Energies Transition
- Regional Cooperation in the Maghreb
- Security Issues, Preventing and Countering Radicalization in the Maghreb
Every intern will be assigned to one policy area, depending on the demonstrated interest and knowledge. Interns will receive training, instructions and mentorship in writing op-eds to meet the professional requirements of MEF. All internships are home-based (online), part-time and unpaid.
BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES
– This is a great experience for students and recent graduates who want to further develop writing skills and gain experience in writing op-eds.
– Every intern who successfully finishes the internship will receive an Internship Certificate by MEF.
– Great opportunity to publish and promote your work.
Send your CV and a Cover Letter along with a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the e-mail must include the policy area/op-ed section you are applying for.
Deadline of submission: January 24th at 6pm (Tunis Time)
Applications without proper indication of the policy area in the Subject field will not be considered.