- This event has passed.
New Policies To Build Resilient Economy In Tunisia – Policy Engagement Workshop
February 25 @ 16:30 – 18:00 UTC+1
Join us on the 25th of February, 4:30 PM for the Policy Engagement Workshop to discuss the findings of the study on new policies to build a resilient economy in the post-Covid-19 era in Tunisia, with the participation of many Tunisian panelists, ACET For Africa representatives, and JICA representative in Tunis.
The workshop is expected to generate insights and policy recommendations around the following topics :
- The different development plans of the last two decades in Tunisia.
- The economic growth in Tunisia and the sectoral policies.
- Tunisia’s structural transformation.
- The economic impact of Covid-19 in Tunisia.
- Tunisia’s main vulnerabilities.
- The resilience of the Tunisian economy.
- Fiscal reforms in Tunisia.
- Post-Covid 19 economic opportunities.
The workshop will be moderated by Prof. Aram Belhadj.
Guests include :
- Lobna Jribi, former Minister of Public services
- Habib Karaouli, CEO CAP BANK
- Safouane Ben Aissa, University Professor – KPMG
- Bilel Sahnoun, CEO Tunis Stock Exchange BVMT
- Maher Gassab, University professor
- Ali Kooli, former Minister of Economy
- Ridha Chkoundali, University Professor
Maghreb Economic Forum